Thursday, January 16, 2014

GREETINGS TO ALL FROM CANADA!

I am honored to be spending a week in training with my Teacher, Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha.  I was able to open my spiritual channels through the teaching of Master Sha.  In fact, this was the first of his workshops that  I attended.

I am here with more than 25 of Master Sha's "top teachers".  Through his generosity and amazing training, we are his Disciples, Divine Channels and Worldwide Representatives.

In every moment with Master Sha we are expanding our wisdom, knowledge and abilities.  It is my honor to represent Master Sha and his teachings, and to share this with all of you.  In the coming months I will share more here on my blog, on my radio show, and in workshops and events in the greater San Francisco Bay area.

We are learning more wisdom and practical techniques for healing, rejuvenation and longevity. And we are looking forward to sharing this with all of you around the world.

It is no mystery to most that the planet is going through a huge change.  We can just be at the effect of the changes or we can empower ourselves to heal and transform any aspect of our lives.  And help others to do the same.

I welcome all of you to join me on this journey of deep changes and transformation possibilities.

Start with focusing on the areas of your life that work well for you.  Do you celebrate this?  Do you pay attention to the positive aspects of your life?  Or do you put more focus on the negativities?  Sometimes we forget to be happy or content.

As Master Sha teaches:  "Love melts all blockages and transforms all life". (c)   How much love do you give to yourself?  Do you talk lovingly to your body, even if it is hurting?  When you are hurting do you like it when people talk unkindly to you?  Well, your body does not like it when you talk negatively to it.  Give yourself love.  If your knee hurts, give it love.  If you have a backache, give your back some love.  You can say:  "My dear back, I am so sorry you do not feel well today.  Let me give you some love."  Then visualize or imagine a brilliant golden light in your back and repeat over and over for 3-5 minutes or longer:  "I love my back, I love my back."  You can do this several times a day as needed.  I encourage you to do this practice for any aspect of your life, and enjoy the results.

Love and Light to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment