Friday, July 11, 2014

Would You Like to Experience Your Job Differently?

Dear Ones,

I had an interesting 'ah ha' moment during a Soul Guidance Consultation with a client last week.
This person was having sudden negative results from their work.  This person is also on a dedicated spiritual path.

Join my Blog Talk Radio show to find out more!  (link below)

My BlogTalk Radio show is on Mondays, 4-4:35pm pacific.  I post the links on my facebook page:  facebook/MasterPeggyWerner.   For these live shows, I open the phone line the last 10 minutes of the show to allow callers to ask one question.

Love and Light,
Master Peggy Werner

Would you like a different way to look at your job? Join me on blogtalkradio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soulhealingmiracles/2014/07/07/soul-communications-podcast-with-master-peggy-werner

No comments:

Post a Comment